yep!
hey, any word on that other fig we were talking aboot?
Printable View
yep!
hey, any word on that other fig we were talking aboot?
Yeah, I got an email from FedEx yesterday. My order is scheduled for delivery on the 30th. I'll let you know as soon as it arrives.
If you need any extra stands, let me know. Since it doesn't really change the shipping cost any, I bought a couple of bags of 'em.
yeah, I could use a bag, I guess.
or whatever you are willing to part with.
Congrats PP..
A bag won't be a problem. I am pretty well stocked. They work great for DC Direct and Neca too.
cool!
yeah, they're great for all kinds of figures.
can even use 'em for GI Joes...although it's a bit of overkill.
at least, I assume you could, since I've used Joe stands for McF figs before.
what I'm gonna do is get ya my buddy's address, and you can just ship it to him, and I'll split the stands with him.
I'm not gonna tell him it's coming, either. [img]wink.gif[/img]
I'll throw an extra in to make it an even 16 then. Don't want you fightin' over the last one. [img]wink.gif[/img]
HAHA!
cool! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]